Xylotek seeks a Site Supervisor to support our wood design-and-construction business. We are an ambitious start-up company growing a team of makers, designers and consultants delivering advanced timber structures in the UK and internationally.
Who we seek:
The Site Supervisor will support the Installation Manager to deliver timber structure installation projects from prestart to completion.
This role can be remotely based (ideally in the south of England) and will involve time away from home.
They will be responsible for:
- Deliver project to contract specification following installation information and drawings precisely
- Contribute to the development of bespoke build plans and installation techniques for specific projects
- Provide specialist installation advise and lead installation teams on site
- Ensure material is used efficiently and without unnecessary wastage following company processes and procedures
- Establish good communication with fabrication team to ensure a full understanding of the needs and requirements of the install process
- Ensure on site Health, Safety, Quality, and environment standards are met
- Working closely with management to ensure time scales met, specifically communicating with Install Manager on set project milestones and deadlines, projecting forward on-site progress and raising any possibilities of snagging in due time
- Ensuring all staff on site are managed and trained correctly
- Reporting of all on site accident, Health and Safety Issues, Changes in project, any delays, attendance, and all other reporting required in line with the project
Full details in pdf here.