Jobs at Xylotek
- project managers
- installation managers
- timber engineers and designers (including Cadwork and/or Rhino3d-Grasshopper specialists)
Xylotek Ltd seeks a structural timber Installation Manager to join our team.
Who we seek:
We seek an experienced installation manager with specialist skills in structural timber installation, passionate about innovation in wood architecture. Ideally with previous Site Management experience, although training will be given to the right person.
- Review, prepare and present Risk Assessments/Method Statements for site teams
- Manage site install teams
- Manage client and other stakeholders communication through install
- Ensure construction is carried out to plan and in on time
- Maintain Quality Control procedures and H&S of sites
- Prepare resource plan for install staff and equipment
- Arrange logistics for fabrication and installation
- Maintain site tools and equipment
Salary negotiable. The installation manager will cover a varied work location with geographic spread of install sites around the UK and on occasion internationally. periods staying away will be necessary.
Summary of role requirements:
- Experience or specialism in structural timber installation
- A passion for high-quality construction and installation.
- A thorough understanding of timber and its possibilities.
- Assessing risks for site work, Rams, lifting sequencing and workflow programming
- Working knowledge with method statements and regulations
- Experience of installation with other construction materials.
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Scheduled and ad hoc maintenance of tooling and equipment
- Diligence for paperwork and report
- Desirable Timber construction industry experience or site management training.
- Vocational qualifications – CSCS – MEWPS- SLINGER BANKSMAN-PASMA- TELEHANDLER- APPOINTED PERSON etc
Please send us your CV and portfolio or examples of your work to email@example.com
Xylotek is an equal opportunities employer